Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Having been in business in Tucson for over 30 years, we’ve noticed a few things.
Firstly, with all the dust in the desert air, many homeowners don’t open their windows much, especially in the summer time when it’s hot even at night.
Secondly, we’ve noticed that more and more adults, kids and even pets are suffering allergies due to air quality.
While Rite Way is one of the leading expert companies in Tucson and Southern Arizona when it comes to home comfort systems which keep the temperature and humidity in your home comfortable in an energy efficient way, we also offer excellent solutions for keeping the air quality high to benefit your family’s health.
We currently offer the REME HALO in-duct air purifier, which we consider to be a true next-generation example of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) technology. Many of our customers love it’s ability to purify all of the air that comes through your air conditioning system.
The REME HALO device is installed directly into your air duct system. Originally created to replicate the way that nature purifies the air in the atmosphere, the HALO attacks odors and air pollutants to ensure a continuous supply of fresh, clean, purified air to your home.
Designed to fend off ‘sick building syndrome’, the REME HALO is able to protect your home air supply against all three type of indoor air pollutants which can trigger allergies and negatively impact your family’s health – Particulates, Microbial elements and gases. It will also protect you against pollen, mold spores, dust and dander and reduce the smell of smoke. The device is also tested as effective against such threats as airborne e-coli, and other bacteria and viruses, so you can have that peace of mind knowing that the air in your home is ideal for your health.
As you can see from the image below, within 24 hours of a REME HALO air purification device being activated in a home, air quality is dramatically improved:
Most indoor air quality devices require the undesirable airborne
particles to pass through the device to be cleaned.
The REME HALO is different. It produces hydrogen peroxide plasma inside the air duct system which then moves through your entire home cleaning the air in each room, making it much faster and more efficient. Hydrogen peroxide is naturally created in the atmosphere.
For more information on getting a REME HALO unit installed in your home to ensure a clean and fresh smelling air supply, contact us at Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today.
Features of the unit include:
• Dual ionizers effectively reduce airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, mold spores.
• Up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses eliminated.
• Germs from a sneeze are 99% eliminated in a REME home before the sneeze travels more than 3 feet.
• 99% of viruses on surfaces eliminated.
• Whole home purification
• Integrates with your existing air conditioning system, and runs silenty.
• U.S. Military approved for reducing mold in military hospitals.
• Large U.S. city school showed 20% reduction in absence due to student illness with REME installed.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing facilities.
• Major cruise lines use it to protect against Norwalk Virus outbreaks while at sea.
The Sneeze Machine:
We’re passionate about helping you make sure your air quality is the way you want it. Give us a call today to set up an appointment to learn more.