Faucet & Fixture Installation
“Just installed it a couple of days ago and it is a truly exquisite faucet. The touch feature works flawlessly and it’s convenience is amazing. You also end up using a lot less water since one touch stops the water instantly.”
Have you ever noticed how easy it is to use the automatic faucets you see in restaurants? Have you wondered why more people don’t have touchless faucets in their homes? Now you can enjoy automatic faucets in your own home! The team of professional plumbers at Rite Way install automatic faucets in residences across Tucson, AZ.
Benefits of our automatic, ‘touch to activate’ faucets include:
- Ease of use
- Finally keep your kitchen clean even with dirty hands – no more grabbing the faucet handle to turn it on
- Don’t risk cross-contamination from the faucet when preparing chicken or other raw meats
- Stylish designs incorporating the latest technology
- Faucet knows the difference between being touched or being grabbed, and responds accordingly
- Multiple colors and styles to match the look of your kitchen or bathroom
- Water Efficiency – our touch less faucets meet CALGreen Standards
- Four minute automatic shut off (great if you have kids!)
And right now, with every touchless kitchen faucet installation, Rite Way will give you a new emergency shut off valve and supply line at no extra cost – that’s a $150 value!
For more information give our friendly staff a call at our convenient Speedway Blvd location today.
“I purchased this product not only for its convenience but for the fact that I can turn on and off the flow of water using only the back of my hand or forearm.
This was very important to my wife and I as we were always worried about cross-contamination when cleaning a turkey or chicken at the sink and using our hands to turn on and off the water, This product has eliminated that problem by letting us use the back of our hand or forearm.
I have been using this faucet since early 2010 and have never had a problem with it, never even having to change the batteries.”